Citra Pivot, an extension to our Citra Table component, is a framework developed in Java/Swing for creating and visualizing pivot tables.
A pivot table is a component for summarizing, organizing and analyzing huge amounts of data. It is the most important visualization interface of an OLAP (OnLine Analytical Processing) system. With Citra Pivot, you can create advanced pivot tables in Java/Swing and integrate them with your current Java applications. Pivot tables can be created from OLAP Servers conforming to the XML/A specification, but also from two dimensional data, that reside in memory.
Features include typical OLAP operations, such as sorting, filtering, slice and dice, drill up/down/through, grand totals, subtotals, visual totals, top/bottom operations, empty cell hiding, axis swapping. Any number of hierarchies can be pivoted programmatically or visually by drag n’ drop. The table’s appearance can be easily customized by using different colours and fonts for each cell. Context sensitive popup menus provide a user-friendly experience.
The library is optimized for low memory consumption and high performance. Moreover, Citra Pivot is based on Java/Swing, and more specifically on JTable, which makes it easy to learn and integrate into current Swing applications. The API is simple to follow, comprehensive, entirely documented with Javadoc.
We offer both binary and source code licenses, with no royalty fees. Last but not least, excellent support is provided through our developer’s forum and emails.
Data presentation has always been a challenge for an application. A table or grid component is a common way to show a lot of data in limited space. Every visual programming language has a table/grid component.
Java’s table component is the JTable, which is based on the Swing architecture. JTable’s framework is extremely flexible and powerful, yet lacks the functionality which is often required in modern applications.
Our products attempt to make these missing features available to Java developers.
Our components share the following characteristics:
- Small learning curve. Developers already familiar with JTable and Swing architecture in general, will find it easy to learn our API, since most of our classes extend or inherit classes and interfaces in the javax.swing, javax.swing.table and javax.swing.event packages.
- Can be readily incorporated into existing code.
- Changes to the Look and Feel (UI) of your application (or applet) immediately reflect on the table.
- Written 100% in Swing – no native code. Works on any Java-enabled platform.
- Simple to use, yet fully customizable, powerful and most comprehensive API, entirely documented with Javadoc.
- Deliver fast and reliable performance.
- Working and tested with any Java version – from 1.2 up to the recently released 1.7.
- We offer a fully functional evaluation version, with the only limitation that a popup window is being displayed once in a while.
- With every purchase, we offer six months of free updates and priority e-mail and forum support.
- We offer single user (for one developer) and site licenses (for all developers working in the same company). There are no application royalty fees.
- Source code licenses also available.
About Citra Pivot
Citra Pivot is a free trial software published in the Components & Libraries list of programs, part of Development.
This Components & Libraries program is available in English. It was last updated on 2018-03-28. Citra Pivot is compatible with the following operating systems: Linux, Mac, Other, Unix, Windows, Windows-mobile.
The company that develops Citra Pivot is Citra Technologies. The latest version released by its developer is 1.0.4. This version was rated by 7 users of our site and has an average rating of 2.6.
The download we have available for Citra Pivot has a file size of 6.27 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2012-11-16 and was downloaded 252 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the Citra Pivot as malware or if the download link is broken, use the contact page to email us.