- Give full scope to your imagination with highly extensible, professional-grade artistic and technical vector graphics
- Last updated on 09/08/20
- There has been 1 update within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal
- Also available on Mac
Inkscape is an Open Source vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, Freehand, CorelDraw, or Xara X using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format. Supported SVG features include shapes, paths, text, markers, clones, alpha blending, transforms, gradients, patterns, and grouping. Inkscape also supports Creative Commons meta-data, node editing, layers, complex path operations, bitmap tracing, text-on-path, flowed text, and direct XML editing. It imports formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and others and exports PNG as well as multiple vector-based formats. Inkscape’s main goal is to create a powerful and convenient drawing tool fully compliant with XML, SVG, and CSS standards. We also aim to maintain a thriving user and developer community by using open, community-oriented development process, and by making sure Inkcape is easy to learn, to use, and to extend.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.0.1
- Color-managed PDF export using Scribus.
- Selectors and CSS dialog unhidden.
- List all Colors in a document.
- New preferences option to limit screen tearing while editing.
- Crash and bug fixes.