- Diagram editing behaviour similar to standard diagramming applications
- Ready-to-use Visio-like look and feel diagram editor
- High-quality (anti-aliasing) drawing of blocks and lines
- Blocks and lines can have transparency
- BMP, WMF, EMF, PNG, TIFF, GIF and JPG images supported in blocks
- Open architecture for building custom blocks and lines inherited from base classes
- Ready-to-use flowchart, arrow and electric blocks
- Diagram printing and previewing
- Linking system allow customizable link points and information retrieval of connected blocks
- Support clipboard operations
- Block gradient, shadow and bitmap
- Full block customization: pen, brush, color, selection color, minimum width and height
- Block text customization: horizontal and vertical alignment, font, word wrap, clipping
- Customizable link points in blocks
- Inplace block text editing
- Full line (link) customization: pen, source arrow shape, target arrow shape
- Arc & bezier lines, polygon objects
- Block rotation supported (including text, bitmap, metafiles and gradient)
- TDiagramToolBar component for easy diagram editing with no line of code
- Diagram snap grid
- Diagram background image (stretched or tiled)
- Diagram rulers
- Saving/Loading diagram to/from file and stream
- Diagram zoom in/out
- Support for different layers
- Support for node support in connected blocks and block hiding with node collaps / expand
- Helper classes TBlockDrawer and TGPBlockDrawer for easy custom drawing on custom blocks
- Lots of ready-to-use TAction descendants available for specific diagram operations:
- clipboard operations, object deletion and inserting, zooming, and more.
- Live diagram execution, live flowcharts
- Sample application showing the Diagram Studio in action included in distribution
- Application showing to extract the full block hierarchy in code from a diagram
In TMS Chart Studio (Delphi XE3 and C ++ Builder XE3) is a set of components for Delphi and C ++ Builder to easily add feature-rich features and user-friendly charting, flowcharting and charting to your application. Graph Studio Studio provides the TatDiagram component, a panel-like control where the user can construct diagrams by placing blocks, lines, and linking them together. The TDiagramToolBar component is also provided which allows easy and fast editing of the chart component with no line of code. Blocks in charts can be customized by the user by modifying dozens of available properties. The user can change the shapes of blocks, shadows, bitmaps, among other features. Blocks can be rotated and resized. Graph Open Studio Studio allows users to build their own blocks by inheriting the CustomDiagramBlock class and registering it using the RegisterDControl method.
What's new & improved in v3.4: * new: TDgrLibraryManager component implements custom Library system that allows end-user to build blocks visually in diagram and add them to the toolbar as new custom blocks. * new: Selecting one or more group members is allowed now. You can Ctrl+Click a group to select a member and individually resize, move or set properties for a block belonging to a group. * new: Photoshop-like layer system. Named layers can be added/removed in a visual layer manager. Each layer can visually be hidden or protected from being edited. * new: TDgrLibraryFolderFiler component allows custom blocks to be currently saved to files, but an abstract layer is provided to allow saving custom blocks to database or other media. * new: Library manager window allows end-user to visually manage the libraries, create new libraries, define glyphs for custom blocks, among other tasks. * new: TDgrLayerSelector combo box allows setting the layer for the selected objects. * new: Several classes, methods and properties for using new layer system programatically. * new: Support for diagram usage in frames, page controls, and other types of controls. * new: TPolygonBlock.PointColor allows to define a color for the polygon point handles that is different from the regular block handles. * new: horizontal/vertical only moving when Shift key is pressed. * new: TatDiagram.ZoomMoveToFit method to make all existing objects to be visible in the diagram client area. * new: TRegDControl.Glyph and UseGlyph properties makes it easier to set an icon for a block in the diagram toolbar. * new TatDiagram.DesignMode provides easy way to set the whole diagram into read-only mode. * new: methods MMToMeasUnit and MeasUnitToMM make it easy unit conversion from mm to currently selected measurement unit. * new: addicional object restrictions crNoLink (to prevent automatic linking) and crNoRotCenterMove (to prevent moving rotation center). * new: Added several events for selectors like OnDropDown, OnCloseUp, OnKeyPress, among others. * new: TDiagramUndoItem.Obj property allows custom data associated with an undo item. * new: TatDiagram.RefreshToolbars method for requesting object toolbars to refresh its content. * new: TTextCell.Transparency and ParentTransparency properties. * new: TDiagramEditor.LibManager property. * new: TatDiagram.OnBeforeCreatecontrol event. * new: TatDiagram.MoveControlIndex method allows settings the index position of a diagram object in the internal diagram object list. * improved: Compatibility with ParentBackground property allows use of transparent diagram controls (following same restrictions of ParentBackground property). * improved: Diagram now gives an automatic generated name for blocks inserted programatically without a name. This minimizes losing connection links in some situations. * improved: old layer system now supports 64 layers instead of 32 layers. * improved: demo project with library manager component allows testing the new library system. * Various smaller improvements & fixes. More information, feature overview and fully functional trial versions for Delphi 5,6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009,2010 & C++Builder 2005,2006,2007,2009,2010 are available at http://www.tmssoftware.com/go/?diagram Active registered users can obtain the update free after login on our website. TMS Diagram Studio (Delphi XE and C++Builder XE) is a set of components for Delphi and C++ Builder to easily add feature-rich and user friendly diagramming, flowcharting and graphing capabilities to your applications. Diagram Studio provides TatDiagram component, a panel-like control where user can build diagrams by inserting blocks, lines and linked them together. TDiagramToolBar component is also provided to allow easy and fast editing of diagram component with no line of code. The blocks in diagram can be customized by user by changing dozens of available properties. User can change shapes of blocks, shadow, bitmaps, among other features. Blocks can be rotated and resized. Diagram Studio provides an open architecture to allow users to building their own blocks by inheriting from CustomDiagramBlock class and registering then by using RegisterDControl procedure. What's new in this version: Version 4.2 can specify an initial number for the ruler different from zero and includes support for collation and duplex in diagram printing.
TMS Advanced Poly List (Delphi XE3 and C++Builder XE3) offer an versatile and flexible architecture to create virtually any possible lists of items for user interfaces. This is seen typically but not limited to the new Office 2010 application menu. Contrary to most user interface list controls, where a list consists of items of the same type or a collection of items of the same type, the TMS Advanced Poly List components can hold polymorph items. All items just need to descend from the base class TCustomItem and any inherited items can be added.
TMS Advanced Poly List components come with a large set of prebuilt list items but custom item classes can be added by either descending of the TCustomItem base class or any of the classes already provided. There are item classes to show as list section item, text item with HTML formatting, text item with buttons, item with expand or collaps behaviour, item with image and many more. Items can be added in the polymorph lists either at design time, with a rich design time editor and at runtime via code.